Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Happy New Year!

Firstly, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year to everyone!


I hope everyone has a fantastic 2017 - and let's hope that 2017 is a lot kinder to all our beloved Celebrities this year!


Ok, so studio news, what am I doing currently? Well creative juices are flowing in my mind, it's just a matter of finding a few minutes to sit down & get the fingers working with the brain. At the moment I'm prepping a "Rajah" resin sculpted by Jennifer Scott.


This is the big boy: (photo © Jennifer Scott)



He is an absolutely gorgeous model in person, the subtle detail really makes him pop even thought he is naked.

And once he is prepped? What colour was I thinking for this model? Well... I REALLY want to make him pop, so I spent a many hours trying to see if these gorgeous horses came in bay sabino. And guess what, they do!




Once completed, I will be making up some reference cards with breed information, and these photo's to show that Marwari's really do come in sabino for the avid Live Shower (so that there is proof of the breed and colour etc). I will then be starting something new, which is to offer a certificate with each custom/paintjob I do, which will have a photo of the model, description and a blurb on there with my horrific signature. I've seen this done before, and I love the idea just to add that something a bit special to the model.

So watch this space for in progress photo's!



No comments: