Sunday, October 18, 2015

Giselle up for sale (and medallion progress)

My custom repainted "Giselle" model is finally up on MH$P for sale - for all the info, see her MH$P 
Advert here!





She was certainly the start of the "re-spark" that got me back into painting, sculpting and all things arty.

A lot of work has been completed on the Journal Cover/Medallion - I'm actually starting to find out how much it would cost to cast this guy and sell a few as a medallion, and keep around 5 or 10 for journal covers/myself and go from there. I'll start advertising for interest as a medallion piece when it's a bit closer to completion.

Yesterday was basically the day spent doing the background, and I have to say, it was a great call from my partner to change the original flower design on the top left hand corner to a feather instead - very good call!


I'm liking it a lot - just got some refinement to do with the horse (and then attach him) and put on his mane, and then detail the border and/or background (still really waiting for a good idea of what to do for those to hit me).

Productive weekend at least.

No comments: