Friday, September 25, 2009

Chickory Resin;

Some of you may know that Lynn Fraley recently released a new resin to the public, with the first 30 copies being sold via a lottery, the little guy in question is "Chickory", and I was lucky enough to have being picked out of the names entered to grab one of these guys, and this is him:





My photo's just do not do this little guy justice at all! He is a spunk in person :)

He was just a blast to work on! If he stays on long enough to be shown, I think he'll be named "Scrap" because ponies are well known for being garbage cans and eatting anything you put infront of them (including the scraps left behind by everyone else) and it seems to suit him well.

He is though, up for offers on MH$P for a few days with a starting offer of $150 USD ($170 AU) - so please check him out:

http://www.modelhorsesalespages.com/sales/view_details.asp?path=Gallery&id=738505





I have two comissions nearing completion as well which will be posted up soon, and another sales piece in the pipeline - who? I'll just say it's a Mink resin and an old favourite!

Enjoy the weekend!
~Sam

2 comments:

Bluebird Studio said...

Awww Sam, He is gorgeous!

Dream Merchant Designs said...

Thank you Karen!! I can't wait until I get to show off a painted Whisper :)